
In love with his turkey.
I think he found the gooey stuff inside the pumpkin soothing.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I hope you had a great one.
Oh this year was so perfect. I am so thankful for my family God has blessed me with. I felt really content this year and at peace of not having another adoption going on. My little bunch of 8 just felt so good. This year we started a new little tradition. After Kevin gave grace before dinner everyone had to say at least 3 things they are thankful for.
This was also Misrak's and Micah's first Thanksgiving and they were just amazed by all the food. But mainly they have really enjoyed this special day to be together as a family.
We also celebrated Micah's birthday today. He turned 4. He wanted injera and Turkey, lol. I told him that his birthday wouldn't be on Thanksgiving Day every year but I don't think he understood. He wanted a Buzzlight action figure and a bright yellow car that makes loud noises. He wanted a white/white cake with vanilla ice cream. Hardly anyone ate though, we were all so full.
Okay this is funny but for his activity he wanted to carve a pumpkin with his sibs. Danica kept them nicely occupied with that pumpkin for a good 2 hours.
Now they are watching "The Grinch", with Jim Carey. That is our favorite family movie after we eat dinner.
So much to be thankful for.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Micah!! And Happy Thanksgiving to you all!!! Love you
Happy Thanksgiving and Birthday! You are right-so much to be thankful for!
They just keep getting cuter & cuter! Glad you had a great Thanksgiving & Micah had a fun birthday!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy! He DOES look way older in the photo of him reaching into the pumpkin!
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Happy Birthday sweet gorgeous boy! LOVED his cake!!! LOVE him!!!
That is so sweet! I am so glad you had a great time as a family celebrating both things. I love his haircut too!
Post a Comment