Monday, November 29, 2010

Guess what???

Tonight Micah showed me that he doesn't require a step stool anymore to get on the toilet or in his bed. He was so proud. Those are huge steps for him. He also showed me how he can almost reach the light switch. He is such a little monkey. I don't know how he gets on the things the way he does.

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay!!!!!! What a BIG boy!

Leah said...

Totally random but we met your son while we were meeting our daughter last Feb. I would love to email you two cute pictures if you want them. What a sweet and lovely boy....I mean BIG boy!

Andrea said...

YAY Micah! Sweet little man!

Jackie Johnson said...

YA HOOOO!!! That is such great news!!

Sparrow said...

I LOVE that he is so proud of it-how wonderful!

MH said...

That has got to be some serious cuteness in your house. Hurray for growth!

Joy said...

I thought this was so cute when I read your email. He is proud he is like the big kids now :)

OneThankfulMom said...

Woo hoo for Micah and for Jesus, the great Healer.

chu said...

Woohooo for the liitle nog man! Light switches are a great thing to be able to reach! Such a big step! Ich gratuliere die stolze Mama auch!!