Uggghh, Danica is going to kill me but oh well, that's life, lol.

November 5, 2010
My precious daughter Danica is another year older. I am crazy in love with that girl. Its funny because when she was young we used to fight so much (she has my temper) and now the older she gets the more identical we are. Kevin keeps telling us that it freaks him out just how much we are alike. I think the only thing we don't have in common that Danica is really reserved when something is on her mind and she wants to speak up (except with us of course) while with me when I am hurt it just comes out, actually flying out.
Also when I was 22, I was the mother of a 2 months old daughter, Anastasia. Years ago it grossed me out to think that my daughter could possibly be a mother that young. All I wanted for her is have a great career. Now on my walk with God, nothing would give me more pleasure for my baby to get married and have children, such a gift from God. We will see what her future holds and I cannot wait to see. Whatever she does will make me happy. I hope I taught her right.
Danica and I were reminiscing the other day that with the land we have next to our house we might as well give it to her so she can have her family right next to me. To some it might seem crazy but not to Danica and I. We would truly love that.
She has also fallen so in love with all of her new sibs from ET. I never thought this would be possible but it is truly amazing and makes my heart melt how she love those precious kiddos.
Ughh on a side note: Her roomis from college made her two cakes. They looked like 2 breasts. She said they made them for her because she flashes them just to get a reaction. That girl of mine is just crazy:) Hopefully one day she will release the picture so I can post it here.
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Danica!
On a side note: I laughed myself silly when you were comparing and contrasting your personalities. It's what I love about you!
And i laughed myself silly about the cakes!!!!
Happy birthday, Danica! That is hilarious about the cakes. She is a great girl.
Sweet! I know you treasure her so much and your relationship with her just gets better every year.
Very late Happy Birthday, Danica! Gotta see the cakes!
I LOVE it. Give her a big fat hug from us when she gets back from Usher! I hope she does live next door, that would be awesome. Maybe Soren and Amira can find a house in the hood :)
hahahahaha!! Love it!
That's love. For her friends to make such a perfect personalized cake. And for her to release the picture for you to show us. She seems like such a remarkable person. The world is better for having folks like her in it.
Oh my gosh I just choked on my diet coke! TOO FUNNY. I thought that is what they looked like! LOL Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter- she is a keeper for sure!
Post a Comment