Thank you
Laci and Sergio for pics of my beloved
Misrak. You have no idea how much I appreciate this. This adoption has been really weird when it comes to pics because I have been flooded with pics of Micah (totally appreciate those too) but I had just so few of
Misrak. She looks amazing and so happy. Her eyes are glowing and mesmerizing. Sergio told
Misrak that I would be on my way really soon but also that we are all friends and live close together. Micah of course is his perky, happy self my little stinker.
Also to all the mamas that were loving on Micah, I love you!




Thanks Sergio

look at those eyes

Thanks Amy

Thanks Bonnie

Thanks Andrea

Thank you Bonnie's husband

And thank you Signe for running to both orphanages to get pics for me when you picked up Marta.
3 comments:
Oh my sweet friend- you are one blessed mommy! They are both GORGEOUS!!!
You are so welcome, I owed you big time!!!
I can't wait to see you and the kids!!!! I'll call soon!!!
They are both so precious!!
Post a Comment