Monday, April 19, 2010

Nothing today

Well for those of you who are anxiously waiting with me, I have nothing to tell you.. I did not get an email or a call today. All I know is that today would have been the last day they needed to turn in all the papers to the American embassy since the embassy date moved up to 5/3 and not 5/5 (5/5 is an Ethiopian holiday).

Anyways, the weekend wasn't very eventful, my mind was in ET and now its even more in ET. My patience is running thinner by the minute. Thanks for checking in.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

sorry, continuing to pray for you.

Laci said...

I love you Andrea, I really pray your wait is over soon my friend.

Jennifer said...

Argghh. Hanging in there with you...

Andrea said...

Praying with you!

Bonnie said...

ugh - just saw this - uuggghhh