Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Update

Guess what? Micah's file is lost at the court!!!! Without the file, they cannot produce a adoption decree. We are now in week 5 and I am so tired of hearing his file is lost. I so didn't want to hear that. What's next? I don't know what it is with my boys that I am adopting.

Misrak's decree was done and I got her birth certificate today. Her birth date is 6/6/2004. That was a decent date the court chose. At least she is not too old or too young although she now has the same birth year as Amira and Biruk, triplets for sure! I had planned all along to give the new kiddos birthdates like 5/5, 6/6 or something like that because its hard to keep up anymore and it takes me minutes v. seconds to answer people my kids' birth dates.

In the mean time, even though Misrak is done, I cannot travel until Micah is done.

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

Triplets!!!

Praying his file is found today!!

Carrie said...

Oh my! Adoption is certainly a wild ride, isn't it?!? I'm so glad to hear that you got good news on Misrak and am praying that you hear good news on Micah very, very soon.

Jennifer said...

Oh, that is frustrating! I hope they find it today!
Well, I am glad that Misrak is done. That is good news!

Crystal said...

aghhhh....adoption is a long road of emotions. One min. your thrilled and cant believe you got some where the next your pulling your hair out. Praying you hear good news soon.

Amy said...

Praying for you and so, so sorry you have to go through this extra stress. Your sweet boy is precious beyond words and he wants to come home as much as you want him home. Love you!