Today the weirdest thing happened. I wrote my agency an email early this morning to check in with them reminding them that my son had court next Monday and making sure all necessary docs were there.
Later in the day I got an email back saying the attorney went to court and finished the case on Monday and they waiting now for the court decision which is the adoption decree I suppose.
I know I am not acting crazy excited ; I sort of have my guards up right now because the last news just hurt too bad. Just waiting for the birth certificate/embassy date so I know its for real. Than I will get excited.
Hopefully we can get an embassy date in May.
11 comments:
I'm with you! Is it for real this time? I bet you are kinda scared to hope so! I HOPE SO! What a great surprise! A most beautiful boy!
WOW!! ok, praying it's true!! :o)
wow. amazing.
I'm so glad. A little good news always changes everything. I can't wait to hear that you are headed over. Yay!
Wow, thats crazy...I am holding my breath for you. Just think you could be holding your little ones in just a couple months!
BELIEVING it's real this time- it HAS to be- he really wants his mommy to come get him!!!! Love you and praying!
BELIEVING it's real this time- it HAS to be- he really wants his mommy to come get him!!!! Love you and praying!
That is awesome. I have been thinking of you and wondering what happened after the last time we talked!
Awesome...I'm thinking of you all and I love the picture up top of him!!
Andrea, will you quit with the May date already??? I'm praying for APRIL!!!! The 21st to be exact if anyone else out there wants to pray with me!
Oh Andrea I haven't been on lately and I missed what you have been going through. I am so sorry and hope, pray and believe that soon you will all be together>
Cindy
Post a Comment