Sunday, May 31, 2009

What is Biruk talking about???

Okay maybe Nesradine, Zene, or Eden will understand because I don't. This video is to his friends from Kidane. My little man is quiet the entertainer. Oh and watch out, I just figured out how to do video....

We are having such a blast today in the sun. Just me and the two little ones.

5 comments:

KelseyChristine said...

Zeni just watched that about 6 times in a row...
Although she's just as confused as you about what he's saying! She said "What's Biruk saying??"
She thinkis he said something along the lines of "Open the door" at one point lol.
Now she's running around telling everyone in our house "I saw BIRUK!" :)

KelseyChristine said...

Zeni made a response video for Biruk:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxwBoVSt1o0

Excuse the hair, she had been playing outside ALL day ;)
And she fell off a lawn chair yesterday which is why she has bandaids on her head--it was so sad!

Signe said...

I don't think Nes knows what he is talking about either, but he thought it was pretty funny. He laughed, and I must say they laugh so much alike that it is scary. We all enjoyed it immensly, can't wait until you get here. We will have to make a video of the two of them, I mean three of them.

Lisa said...

Eden has no idea what he is saying but both her and Louie are laughing and slapping their faces trying to copy him! Eden says, Biruk is my friend and Louie says, he is my friend too.
I guess I will have to bring Louie the next time we come.
Lisa

Rebecca said...

Hasn't the weather been FANTASTIC!!!! I'm lovin this early summer!
I surely do wonder what he is saying!! Looks like it was something really funny!