Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Sorry Anastasia is not in the picture. She was not in the mood. But my Danica was home from college and she was able to get some good snapshots.













9 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the pics. I adore the toothless grin of Amira. I was showing Eden pics of KM and sister L and she called everyone in the pic Hiwot and Biruk. It was cute. We just did labs here this month but I will probably be in Seattle in May. Can't wait to see you guys again! Lisa

Leslie said...

How sweet!! Happy Easter!!

Amy said...

The smiles tell the story- looks like they had a lot of fun! Beautiful family picture too!:0) Amy

KelseyChristine said...

Fun! Haha, couldn't Hiwot decide which dress to wear? Both of her dresses are adorable :) Zeni sends big hugs to both of her friends! She talks about them so much that now even Aaron will mention them once in awhile, but Zeni says defensively: "MY friends!!". Do you guys have a computer with a video camera by any chance? Maybe we could set up a video conversation with all the kids!

Joy said...

Happy Easter! I bet the kids just loved coloring the eggs and hunting for them. That is a really sweet one of Biruk and his Daddy and I love the candid shots of you guys dying eggs. You are making memories for them always to remember.

Thankfulmom said...

Miss Dimples says, "I like that family! They are nice!"

I think she is right.

Lisa

Kari said...

They look so cute coloring the eggs. Stash looked like she was having major fun coloring the eggs. HAPPY late EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love,
Deanna

Melinda said...

beautiful pictures Andrea! I love your family picture! You all look great! Lot's of prayers for you and I will email you tomorrow.

Andrea said...

Beautiful pics! The kids look so great!