Sunday, March 8, 2009

WELCOME HOME NESRADINE










My dear friend Signe arrived home yesterday with Biruk's best guy friend Nesradine (Zena is his best girlfriend).
Nesradine and Biruk came to the orphanage the same day. Their two moms are best friends also. Hopefully we get to meet up really soon. Nes is about 6 hours away from our house but I know between Signe and I we will make it work to meet up very soon. I know we both promised their moms we would keep in touch so our boys would never forget about each other.
I just talked about Eden the other day and Nesradine equally has a special place in my heart.
I am so glad all my special kids are home with their very special families that I absolutely adore.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I too am glad that Nesradine is home! Someday we should have a KM reunion with all our kids.

Signe said...

Here, here, a KM reunion would be wonderful!

Thanks Andrea, I love these pictures. The one of Biruk and Nesradine is the one I took with me to pick him up. He kissed and chanted "Biruk, America" I'll be there Thurs. if you are avaiable.

KelseyChristine said...

Zeni was totally kissing all these pictures!

Rebecca said...

Great pics! It's awesome to see the two buddies together again!
BTW, I completely agree with you about the blogging thing....a couple years ago, I never would have imagined me doing it. Now, I'm so glad that I did! For the kids to be able to look back one day is such a neat thing!
P.S. What is with guys and mufflers? And they start so young! Dave is the same way. His dad just turned 66 and bought a new truck. Guess what he did on the way home from the dealership...you guessed it...stopped and had loud, manly mufflers put on! Haha!!!