Tuesday, September 16, 2008

28 days till Court

Every time I think about that I get sick to my stomach. 28 more days or 4 more weeks. We have almost made it. Well let's hope so anyway. I have seen too many stories about people not making court but it just has to happen. Having 2 children that are not related doesn't make it any easier because they have to hear 2 different cases. Although the time was flying by, it still seems so slow and forever away. I just miss these little ones so badly. I dream about them so much. I dream of holding them both in my arms for the very first time. I really hope that ones they have made court that the time flies by after that just because of packing and doing all these last minute things. The fact that I am traveling alone doesn't bother me at all. I just wanna be with my kids. I wish I could leave right now and I so would if I didn't have to work right now.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I know it's SO hard! Hang in there! It will be here sooner than you think. I will continue to pray for your peace.

Melinda said...

It won't be long now! Praying you make it through on the first try and that we can travel together!! That way you won't be alone.

Leslie said...

I totally know the feeling. I had a court date with several other families but ended up traveling by myself (due to everyone passing at different times)--but not alone, with God. :) I'm praying for you.

Chris said...

Andrea,
I understand the feeling. When I got Ava's referral she was only 21 days and the orphanage lost a lot of babies in her group. I was so worry . I was dreaming about her and prayed more than ever :)
She was in my thoughts every minutes of every day .
You will be there soon . Stay strong . It has been a long journey for you but you are almost there :)
HUgs

Marissa said...

It's almost here! I'm actually in shock when I think about it.

It's great to be in the middle of this together. :)